The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation and Foreign Languages
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied Computing
- Art and Design
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration (For Senior-Year Entry Only)
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Finance and Banking
- General Business
- Global Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Professional Accountancy
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
- Executive Master of Science in Insurance
- Master of Arts in Global English Literary and Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts in Translation (Business and Legal)
- Master of Arts in Translation (Computer-aided Translation)
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Science in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Management
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management
Putting quality teaching and student development as its primary mission, HSUHK aspires that research impacts the society and informs teaching.
Campus life at HSUHK was colourful and dynamic.
- Ms Tse Siu Ting, Ray
- BTB, Graduate of 2013
The tremendous efforts of HSUHK to promote sustainability is highly appreciated. It is hoped that conservation concepts could be instilled in the younger generation at an early stage.
- Dr William Yu
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- World Green Organisation