The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration
– Banking and Finance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
Putting quality teaching and student development as its primary mission, HSUHK aspires that research impacts the society and informs teaching.
I met many distinguished teachers at HSUHK, who have helped enlighten me. I discovered the beauty of accounting.
- Mr Joseph Chan
- BBA, Graduate of 2013
HSUHK has developed rapidly in recent years, in both organisational structure and campus environment.
- Mr Eddie C S Fong
- Managing Director, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management