The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration (For Senior-Year Entry Only)
- Finance and Banking
- Global Business Management
- Professional Accountancy
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
Putting quality teaching and student development as its primary mission, HSUHK aspires that research impacts the society and informs teaching.
When recalling the campus life at HSSC, I would say the programmes were extremely practical, enabling students to build a solid foundation before entering the business field.
- Mr Tai Lun, Paul
- Far East Regional Managing Director, Mainetti Group
HSUHK has developed rapidly and provides students with better learning facilities. I hope that HSUHK’s enthusiasm for education will be appreciated by the community and all the students who benefit from it.
- Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor
- Chief Executive
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region