The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and ten departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation and Foreign Languages
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied and Human-Centred Computing
- Art and Design
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration (For Senior-Year Entry Only)
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Finance and Banking
- General Business
- Global Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Professional Accountancy
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
Putting quality teaching and student development as its primary mission, HSUHK aspires that research impacts the society and informs teaching.
I benefited a lot from the Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours) programme. The training in information technology and logical thinking I received is very useful, helping me to tackle challenges promptly.
- Mr Wang Ka Chun
- BMSIM, Graduate
HSUHK has developed rapidly in recent years, in both organisational structure and campus environment.
- Mr Eddie C S Fong
- Managing Director, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management