The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and eleven departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation and Foreign Languages
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied Computing
- Art and Design
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration (For Senior-Year Entry Only)
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Finance and Banking
- General Business
- Global Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Professional Accountancy
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
- Executive Master of Science in Insurance
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in English Language Teaching and Assessment
- Master of Arts in Global English Literary and Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts in Theatre Studies
- Master of Arts in Translation (Business and Legal)
- Master of Arts in Translation (Computer-aided Translation)
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Science in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Management
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management
Honours Academy (HA)
HSUHK establishes the first Honours Academy in Hong Kong to enrich the undergraduate journey of the best and the brightest minds with transformative exclusive experiences to become future global leaders.
Development of the financial field has become more and more complicated, thus resulting in greater demand for professional business journalists. In the past, many practitioners had a thorough understanding of the finance field but they were not trained journalists. In other cases, some journalists were well-trained but they lacked an understanding of financial basics.
- Ms Tsang Yuen-han
- executive Producer, Television Broadcasts Limited
I miss hall life at HSUHK. Preparing desserts and watching movies together with my hall mates were all precious moments to me.
- Mr Lai Tat Shing, Rex
- BBA, Graduate of 2015
HSUHK has developed rapidly and provides students with better learning facilities. I hope that HSUHK’s enthusiasm for education will be appreciated by the community and all the students who benefit from it.
- Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor
- Former Chief Executive
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region