The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) features top-quality faculty members, innovative degree programmes, and impactful research with the aim to nurture young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds and social responsibilities.
Schools and Departments
HSUHK has five schools and eleven departments offering a wide range of degree programmes.
- School of Business
- School of Communication
- School of Decision Sciences
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Translation and Foreign Languages
Curriculum and Programmes
HSUHK structures its undergraduate curriculum with a balance of three components: Major Studies, Common Core Curriculum and Free Electives. Minors are introduced to give students a second focused study area.
- Actuarial Studies and Insurance
- Applied Computing
- Art and Design
- Asian Studies
- Business Administration (For Senior-Year Entry Only)
- Convergent Media and Communication Technology
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Cultural and Creative Industries
- Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Financial Analysis
- Finance and Banking
- General Business
- Global Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Journalism and Communication
– Business Journalism
– Corporate Communication
- Management Science and Information Management
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics
- Professional Accountancy
- Supply Chain Management
- Translation with Business
- Executive Master of Science in Insurance
- Master of Arts in Chinese
- Master of Arts in English Language Teaching and Assessment
- Master of Arts in Global English Literary and Cultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts in Theatre Studies
- Master of Arts in Translation (Business and Legal)
- Master of Arts in Translation (Computer-aided Translation)
- Master of Business Management
- Master of Science in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurial Management
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management
Honours Academy (HA)
HSUHK establishes the first Honours Academy in Hong Kong to enrich the undergraduate journey of the best and the brightest minds with transformative exclusive experiences to become future global leaders.
HSUHK students are very eager to learn. Small-class learning helps students to build up closer relationships. Students also take the initiative to form their own study groups. Teachers make good use of real examples to explain theories and inspire us to think.
- Ms LAM Man Wah
- BBA, Graduate
While working as an intern in the Financial Institution Department of the Bank of China at its Frankfurt Branch, I had a new perspective on life. This was indeed a valuable opportunity provided by HSUHK.
- Mr NG Wai Yin, Victor
- BBA, Graduate
The tremendous efforts of HSUHK to promote sustainability is highly appreciated. It is hoped that conservation concepts could be instilled in the younger generation at an early stage.
- Dr William Yu
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- World Green Organisation