The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is well-known for offering high quality teaching and learning. Through small class teaching, our professors interact closely with students, nurturing them to become competent professionals, independent thinkers and caring leaders.
Our faculty members are devoted to teaching and learning and the all-round development of students.
A wide range of learning facilities is established to support students’ learning and provide different resources and learning space for students’ study.
- HSUHK Library
- English Language Centre
- Executive Development Centre
- The Institute of Chinese Language and Culture
- IT Learning Centre
- HSUHK IT and AV Facilities
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations
- Wu Jieh Yee Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Youth Sustainability Leadership
Contents of the Bachelor of Translation with Business (Honours) programme are comprehensive while some subjects are very unique. Apart from translation, students are required to receive interpretation training. They have the opportunity to practise in every interpretation class and their performance…
I met many distinguished teachers at HSUHK, who have helped enlighten me. I discovered the beauty of accounting.
- Mr Joseph Chan
- BBA, Graduate of 2013
HSUHK has developed rapidly in recent years, in both organisational structure and campus environment.
- Mr Eddie C S Fong
- Managing Director, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management