The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is well-known for offering high quality teaching and learning. Through small class teaching, our professors interact closely with students, nurturing them to become competent professionals, independent thinkers and caring leaders.
Our faculty members are devoted to teaching and learning and the all-round development of students.
A wide range of learning facilities is established to support students’ learning and provide different resources and learning space for students’ study.
- HSUHK Library
- English Language Centre
- Executive Development Centre
- The Institute of Chinese Language and Culture
- IT Learning Centre
- HSUHK IT and AV Facilities
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations
- Wu Jieh Yee Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Youth Sustainability Leadership
I was very nervous when I started working as an intern. Later, I found that what I had learned from class could be applied to my work. I completed my supervisor’s assignments satisfactorily.
- Mr Kong Man Chung
- BSC-DSBI, Graduate
While working as an intern in the Financial Institution Department of the Bank of China at its Frankfurt Branch, I had a new perspective on life. This was indeed a valuable opportunity provided by HSUHK.
- Mr NG Wai Yin, Victor
- BBA, Graduate
HSUHK has developed rapidly and provides students with better learning facilities. I hope that HSUHK’s enthusiasm for education will be appreciated by the community and all the students who benefit from it.
- Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor
- Chief Executive
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region