The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is well-known for offering high quality teaching and learning. Through small class teaching, our professors interact closely with students, nurturing them to become competent professionals, independent thinkers and caring leaders.
Our faculty members are devoted to teaching and learning and the all-round development of students.
A wide range of learning facilities is established to support students’ learning and provide different resources and learning space for students’ study.
- IT and AV Facilities
- English Language Centre
- The Institute of Chinese Language and Culture
- IT Learning Centre
- HSUHK Greater Bay Area Innogration Hub
- Institute for Youth Sustainability Leadership
- The Centre for Humanistic Buddhism
- Wu Jieh Yee Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Centre for Asian Languages and Cultures
- The Start-up and SME Resource Centre
I am very impressed with the beautiful and green campus of HSUHK!
- Mr. Martin Tam
- Member, Board of Governors
- The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
I benefited a lot from the Bachelor of Management Science and Information Management (Honours) programme. The training in information technology and logical thinking I received is very useful, helping me to tackle challenges promptly.
- Mr Wang Ka Chun
- BMSIM, Graduate
The tremendous efforts of HSUHK to promote sustainability is highly appreciated. It is hoped that conservation concepts could be instilled in the younger generation at an early stage.
- Dr William Yu
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- World Green Organisation