The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is well-known for offering high quality teaching and learning. Through small class teaching, our professors interact closely with students, nurturing them to become competent professionals, independent thinkers and caring leaders.
Our faculty members are devoted to teaching and learning and the all-round development of students.
A wide range of learning facilities is established to support students’ learning and provide different resources and learning space for students’ study.
- HSUHK Library
- English Language Centre
- Executive Development Centre
- The Institute of Chinese Language and Culture
- IT Learning Centre
- HSUHK IT and AV Facilities
- Centre for Corporate Sustainability and Innovations
- Wu Jieh Yee Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Youth Sustainability Leadership
Programmes of HSUHK are very well-designed, especially their focus on business and finance.
- Mr Lo Wing-hung
- Publisher and Chief Curator
- Bastille Post
Teachers at HSUHK not only pass on knowledge, but also spare no efforts to seize internship opportunities for students, assisting them to get prepared before entering the society.
- Ms Lau Nga Tung, Monchi
- BJC, Graduate of 2014
The tremendous efforts of HSUHK to promote sustainability is highly appreciated. It is hoped that conservation concepts could be instilled in the younger generation at an early stage.
- Dr William Yu
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- World Green Organisation