ACY2021 - Hong Kong Business Law
|Year of Study:||3|
This is the introductory module of Hong Kong Business Law. This module is designed to provide students with a basic knowledge of the legal system of Hong Kong and an understanding of the legal environment under which local and international businesses operate. Students also study the effects of legal considerations in management decisions. This module intends to prepare students to address legal issues that may arise in their study of other modules in the Business Administration area.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- describe the legal system of Hong Kong;
- apply the general principles of contract law in real-life business situations;
- apply the general principles of contract law in special contracts;
- apply the general principles of tort law in real-life business situations;
- solve some of the legal problems in practical business situations.