CMT4002 - Web-media Production
|Year of Study:||4|
|Prerequisites:||CMT2001 Motion Media Theory and Practice|
This module provides a thorough grounding in the working methods and production processes involved in the creation of web content and services. Students will become familiar with the principles and techniques for designing and producing websites, web apps and interactive media using various tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- use HTML and CSS to design websites within Dreamweaver's web authoring environment;
- use CSS to work with text, graphics, and tables, and customize pages;
- apply CSS, scripting, JQuery to build interactivity in websites;
- use responsive web design to build websites and contents which provide better accessibility and optimal viewing experience to the user; and
- remotely manage and update website with website authoring tool such as Dreamweaver.