CMT4002 - 網絡媒體製作
|先修單元:||CMT1001 Introduction to Multimedia and
CMT1002 Introduction to Internet and Programming
This module provides a thorough grounding in the working methods and production processes involved in the creation of web content and services. Students will become familiar with the principles and techniques for designing and producing websites, web apps and interactive media using various tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Wix.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- characterise website design with HTML/CSS within the web authoring environment;
- use CSS to work with text, graphics, and tables, and customize pages;
- apply scripting and jQuery with CSS to promote website interactivity;
- build websites and contents based on responsive web design to provide better accessibility and optimal viewing experience to the user; and
- perform remote update and management of websites using suitable authoring tools.