CMT4013 - Independent Project
|Year of Study:||4|
This module provides students with independent learning opportunity through identifying and examining their areas of interest in convergent media and communication technology. Taken in the final year under the supervision of a professorial staff member, it involves the integration and application of relevant knowledge and skills that require students to go through various stages of work, so as to develop their expertise by defining the topic of research and consolidating their findings in the form of a report and demonstration.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- develop creative thinking in the study area of digital media and technology;
- understand how to define a research area associated with media convergence;
- apply analytical and problem-solving skills to address specific research issues;
- present with confidence the findings from various sources of information; and
- demonstrate the integration of knowledge related to the field of convergent media and communication technology.