CMT1003 - Digital Photography
|Year of Study:||1|
This module introduces the fundamentals of knowledge and understanding of digital photography, including topics such as exposure settings, histogram, light effects, camera sensor and lenses. Students will study the use of computer software to process a photograph.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- describe the operating principle and structure of digital camera;
- effectively use the settings and modes of digital camera;
- construct basic composition to make great photographs;
- use photo editing software to edit and enhance captured images; and
- use colors, masks, layers, and retouching tools to make better images.