CMT1003 - Digital Photography
|Year of Study:||1|
This module introduces the fundamentals of knowledge and understanding of digital photography, including topics such as exposure settings, histogram, light effects, camera sensor and lenses. Students study the use of computer software to process photographs and to apply relevant techniques to manipulate and enhance digital images.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- describe the operating principle and structure of digital camera;
- control the settings and modes of digital camera effectively;
- arrange basic composition to make great photographs;
- make use of editing software to process the captured images; and
- apply colours, masks, layers, and retouching techniques to give better picture composition and quality.