29 August 2014
Accountancy Student Received CPA Australia Outstanding Student Award of the Year 2014
Let’s congratulate our Year 3 accountancy student, LIN Rongwei Eric, who received the CPA Australia Outstanding Student Award of the Year 2014.
In order to give undergraduate accounting students in Hong Kong the opportunity to learn the skills necessary for building an ultra-successful career in accounting, CPA Australia offers 10 students to receive the award of CPA Australia Outstanding Student of the Year 2014.
The CPA Australia Outstanding Student of the Year Award composites the following prizes:
- CPA Australia Scholarship with the waivers of
- i) Application Fee (AUD145),
- ii) Half-year membership fee (AUD136), and
- iii) Exam fee of one subject (AUD 900) inCPA Programme (professional level);
- Certificate received at the Award Presentation Ceremony on 29 August 2014.