SCM6001 - 當代運營管理
This module aims at introducing the knowledge, skills and techniques related to operations management. Specifically, the module addresses certain contemporary issues in operations management to provide students with the state-of-art view of the operations function to business success.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- design product and process to satisfy customer needs and improve productivity and efficiency of operations;
- understand and optimise business operation and practice using suitable methods;
- evaluate and measure performance of operation system;
- apply appropriate quantitative methods and computer software to make business decisions for various operation issues; and
- identify and examine emerging challenges in contemporary operations management.