FIN2001 - 財務管理
|年級:||2 - 3|
|先修單元:||ACY2001 Financial Accounting or with the Instructor’s permission and upon endorsement of the relevant Head and Programme Director|
This module is an introduction to the basic aspects of managing a company’s resources and fund, as well as providing a general understanding of the key issues involving the raising and using of long term funds. After finishing the module, students should have a basic knowledge of financial statements and cash flows, and an understanding of the major securities used in financing of companies. They will also be familiar with fundamental financial techniques like compounding, discounting and capital budgeting and be able to apply them for corporate financing decisions.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- recognise the main forms of long-term and short-term finance for companies;
- explain the impact of dividend policy on corporate valuation;
- describe the main methods for raising equity finance and for issuing bonds;
- describe the features of the Capital Asset Pricing Model; and
- explain the importance of making long-term financial planning and forecasting.