CMT3001 - 網絡交互服務技術
|先修單元:||CMT1002 Introduction to Internet and Programming|
This module covers the concepts and techniques to design, develop and evaluate dynamic graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for web applications across multiple devices. Students will learn the interaction design best practices and develop further competency with several key technologies associated with the application of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery in web development.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- identify the design problem encountered in designing interactive web systems;
- create dynamic web applications with interface elements and page contents tailored to the user;
- demonstrate asynchronous web applications using AJAX calls for background browser/server communication;
- design interactive, data-driven web applications with relational database backend; and
- apply HTML5 features including geolocation, audio, video, and the canvas in web applications.