BJC3214 - 機構應用多媒體設計
|先修單元:||BJC2002 Communication Theories|
The module aims at developing students’ knowledge and ability in applying various multi-media software and techniques to conduct creative multi-media projects. A variety of multimedia technologies, such as graphic design, web design, authoring, animation, digital video and audio are studied. Students learn how to use various multi-media technologies to meet the ever-growing demand for corporate communication.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- plan and design multimedia presentations;
- carry out 2D graphic design;
- apply 3D graphics and animation;
- demonstrate digital desktop video; and
- illustrate digital sound, music and multi-Media integration, authoring, and application development.