SCM6010 - 項目管理
|年級:||1 or 2|
|先修單元:||SCM6005 Decision Modelling for Managers|
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to project management. A major focus is on how to manage various projects to successful completion within the constraints of resources and time, with an emphasis on supply chain related projects. Included in the contents are the frameworks for proposal writing and planning, monitoring and controlling, risk management, performance evaluation, and PM software. The course covers many topics from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) thus facilitating student preparation for CAPM/PMP exams. In addition to traditional project management methodology, the course also discusses Agile PM techniques, used for managing highly uncertain projects in the IT and SCM domains.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- apply project management principles and techniques to various project-based problems in practice;
- establish budgets and assign resources, monitor and control progress, and evaluate and audit performance of various projects;
- develop and share lessons learned from real-life project cases;
- quantify risk and analyse the impact of uncertainty on project performance; and
- adopt appropriate project management methodology for a given project environment.