SCM4301 - Internship or Company Project
|時間:||Internship > 180
Co. Project > 45小時
|先修單元:||SCM 3202 Global Logistics Management or
with the Instructor’s permission and upon endorsement of the relevant Chairperson and Programme Director
The aim of the module is to develop students’ understanding of the selected business sectors and real-life situation in supply chain management, to provide them with an opportunity to polish their creativity and to apply their book knowledge in a practical sense.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- acquire managerial skill;
- develop co-operative and communicative skills;
- use analytical and problem-solving skills;
- apply knowledge learnt in the classroom to a business situation; and
- gain a better understanding of internship OR setting up a business project AND polish up presentation skills.