FIN4014 - Wealth Management
|先修單元:||FIN2001 Financial Management and FIN3003 Principles of Investment or with the Instructor's permission and upon endorsement of the relevant Head and Programme Director.|
This course focuses on understanding the needs, the applicable regulations, and the financial products available for developing wealth management plans. Understanding of financial concepts such as stocks, bonds, risk, return, diversification etc, is important as a basis to analyse in depth the specific services offered by a wealth management division and the complex financial planning required for clients of significant wealth.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- understand the key elements and operation of the wealth management industry;
- analyse the factors that need to be considered when advising a High Net Worth client. Evaluate client goals and constraints;
- perform a segmental analysis of the market for wealth management products;
- understand, select, and structure wealth across applicable financial products and wealth management instruments to better achieve individual’s planning objectives;
- investigate contemporary issues that impact upon the wealth management service and assess their relevance.