ENG1010 - 高效傳訊英語
This Module is designed to lay a comprehensive English language foundation needed for university studies. It focuses on enhancing students’ competence in reading, writing, listening and speaking; as well as sharpening students’ skills at overall thought and expression. Students will be provided with ample opportunities to apply the language skills by getting engaged in integrated and communicative tasks and group learning activities. Coursework includes critical reading, essay writing and group presentation.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- apply reading skills in academic and non-academic purposes;
- write well-structured texts for specific purposes;
- present and interact in different situations with confidence;
- listen critically for information and intention; and
- use multi-media technology to enhance self-directed learning.