ACY4104 - Corporate Administration 企業行政實務
Students are expected to be imparted with the knowledge and key skills in handling the responsibilities of corporate administration in both the strategic and functional contexts. The module also helps students to develop competence in advising the Board and leading teams in administrative best practices, ensuring compliance with external regulations and internal procedures, and applying core skills in corporate management to manage corporate resources effectively.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- understand the scope of strategic and functional administration and apply it within the employing or client organisation;
- access information sources and deliver knowledge and information internally to the optimum benefit of the organisation and its needs;
- apply the knowledge, concepts and legal principles in achieving effective corporate management and comply with external and internal regulations;
- apply core skills for responsible corporate management in both the strategic and functional contexts and to devise, implement and carry out best administrative practices and measures; and
- take responsibility for the administration of corporate knowledge and information, the human resources, pension schemes, insurance and risk, and physical corporate assets.