|MonographsEdited BooksJournal ArticlesBook Chapters|
- Alfie Bown, The PlayStation
Dreamworld (London: Polity, forthcoming 2017).
- Alfie Bown, In the Event of
Laughter: Hegelianism, Psychoanalysis and Comedy (Albany, NY: SUNY Press,
- Alfie Bown, Enjoying It: Candy Crush and Capitalism (Winchester
and Washington: Zero Books, 2015).
- EDA Collective, Politactics:
Political Conversations from Everyday Analysis, eds. Alfie Bown and Daniel
Bristow (Winchester and Washington: Zero Books, 2016).
- EDA Collective, From Twerking to
Turking: Everyday Analysis volume 2 eds. Alfie Bown and Daniel Bristow
(Winchester and Washington: Zero Books, 2015).
- EDA Collective, Why Are Animals Funny?: Everyday Analysis volume 1,
eds. Alfie Bown and Daniel Bristow (Winchester and Washington: Zero Books,
Laughter: Mauron’s Renversement and Gogol’s Overcoat’ in The American Journal of Psychoanalysis (forthcoming, 2017)
- ‘Apes and Japes: Laughter and Animality in The
Miller's Tale’ in Postmedieval (December,
Wopsle as Hamlet and Pip’s Comic Narration’ in The Dickensian (No 500, Vol 112, part 3, Winter 2016).
- ‘Lacanian Laughter and Bragging in 1598’ in S, vol. 5 (October, 2014).
- ‘Caricature in Dickens and Thackeray’ in Comedy
Studies, 3.1 (April, 2012), pp. 75-82.
Loss of Self: D.H. Lawrence and Georges Bataille’ in Etudes Lawrenciennes, vol.
43 (April, 2012), pp. 259-280.
did the Everyday get so interesting?” The City and Everyday Life’ in The Palgrave Handbook to Literature and the
City, ed. Jeremy Tambling (London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017)
in Paris and London: Dickens, Daumier and Grandville’ in Maxime Leroy (ed.) Charles
Dickens and Europe (Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2013),