STC5184 - Digital and Mobile Marketing
|Year of Study:||1 or 2|
This module addresses ways to successfully design, develop and execute effective integrated, web, and social media marketing programmes. It allows students to justify, build, and execute strategic communication programmes in digital platforms. Students learn to identify and measure high value market segments, use web and social analytics to evaluate competitors and conduct digital and social media communication. Hands-on experience is gained through team projects to develop actual social media and digital marketing programmes for private and public sectors.
Upon completion of this module, students should be able to:
- master essential concepts, principles and techniques of digital marketing and brand storytelling;
- elaborate how a digital strategy fits into the overall marketing framework of an organization;
- review critically the justification for deploying strategic communication programmes in digital platforms;
- analyse and interpret high value market segments using web and social media analytics measurement; and
- develop effective and ethical digital marketing programmes to meet specific goals and objectives.