President and Vice-Presidents Meeting
|President||Professor Ho Shun-man Simon (何順文教授)|
|Provost||Professor Fong Chee-fun Gilbert (方梓勳教授)|
|Vice-President (Academic and Research)||Professor Hui Yer-van (許溢宏教授)|
|Vice-President (Organisational Development)||Dr. Fong Wing-ho Tom (方永豪博士)|
|Assistant to President||Ms. Cheng Yuk-yi Ellen (鄭玉儀女士)|
Terms of Reference
The President and Vice-Presidents Meeting (P/VPs Meeting) shall be subject to the terms of reference as follows:
- To assist the President to make management executive decisions on major operational, urgent and/or sensitive matters (not falling under the jurisdiction of other governing bodies);
- To review proposals before they are presented to Academic Board, Senior Management Committee, Council, Board of Governors and other relevant Board/ Council committees; and
- To discuss and plan academic and administrative developments.
The Business Journalism Awards programme of HSMC provides an opportunity to reward and recognise journalists. I look forward to its continuous success.
- Mr Chuk Fai Kwan
- Assistant Director – Corporate Communications
- Hang Lung Properties Limited
I miss hall life at HSUHK. Preparing desserts and watching movies together with my hall mates were all precious moments to me.
- Mr Lai Tat Shing, Rex
- BBA, Graduate of 2014
HSUHK has developed rapidly in recent years, in both organisational structure and campus environment.
- Mr Eddie C S Fong
- Managing Director, Head of Operations, Asia Pacific
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management